The award winning McIntosh Multi bale feeder has been carefully designed to
handle all types of silage and hay round bales, without fuss. The unique self
loading system, four bale capacity and clever design, makes the Multi Bale
Feeder, simple and easy to operate. With it’s rugged construction, dual side
feeding capabilities and low center of gravity design, the Multi 4 bale feeder
will suit many large herd applications, feeding lots of bales and where time and
efficiency is important to them.
- Best Unpowered Machine – Farm World 2016
- Best Imported Machine – Elmore Field Days 2016
• 4 round bale capacity with simple push bar transfer system.
• Unique twin ram bale self loading system capable of bales up to 1,200kg weight
• The ability to hold bales above for removal of wrap with no loss of material
• Heavy duty incorporated chassis design to give the machine strength and low centre of gravity
• 4 x wheels with walking beam axles for a smooth ride and better floatation.
• Unique bale transfer system with special angled table and rotating star tines for easy
transfer of the bales.
• New vertical drop feeder chain system to keep material away from wheels.
• Wide and Deep ’V’ cradle design for even and easy control of the bales feeding. 12,000lb
zinc-plated roller chains and dual side feeding capabilities
• Capable of feeding Large square bales
• 8 tooth feeder chain drive sprocket for long life and chain wear.
• Bolt on 8 mm slats bars with angled tines for better aggression
• Bronze bushes on drive shaft—no greaseable bearings
• Covered drive shaft to stop wrapping of silage
• Dual aggression pins
• Diverter valve fitted for easy use. 4 hose connection required
• LED Rear tail lights
• Large storage boxes to hold wrap and nett
• Swivel drawbar tongue—45mm eye
• Standard 11.5 flotation tyres with optional 400 wide tyres available
For more information, please contact us, or visit the official McIntosh Website.