Every detail has been carefully thought out and designed to provide trouble free operation for years to come. Our silage wagons are built with a true bathtub design and the narrower wheel base is ideal for the feed pad work, while still being stable on rolling country. The Fully welded 5mm steel floor and 3mm pressed steel sides gives our wagons superior strength and durability and with no bolted or riveted joints. The elevator angle allows the front wagon to be fully loaded against, and will start every time without the need to back the load off. Also, the steep elevator design ensures the material is broken up and lifted over more evenly and gives more consistent feed out on the ground.
MULTICROP 7.8 – 14m3
The Multicrop Wagon has been out standard wagon for many years, but as farm size and feeding requirments have increased we now have two versions. The Multicrop has 10mm floor and elevator chains and 50x25mm floor slats.
TITAN SERIES 12 – 27.7m3
The Titan Series Silage Wagons are built for the serious farmer. Heavy duty 13mm floor and elevator chains and larger diameter sprockets are designed to handle larger and heavier volumes of material with ease. Larger floor and elevator shafts, bigger gearboxes and 75x40mm floor slats give trouble-free operation and extended sieve life, with less time needed adjusting chains.
- 3mm pressed steel sides
- 5mm steel floor
- Fully welded construction
- 10mm high tensile chains – Multicrop Range
- 13mm high tensile chains – Titan range
- 900mm wide conveyor belt or centre feed
- Bolt on floor slats, with welded elevator slats
- Bolt on mudguards
- Bronze bushed axle pivots
- Bronzed bushes used on drive shafts
- Grease hose from walking bean to mudguard
- Fully hydraulic
- German made gearbox on floor drive
- Idle sprockets turn on a hard chrome shaft
- Large diameter conveyor rollers
- Tandem oscillating axle
- Tracking strip on cross conveyor
- Variable floor speed
- Proven vertical elevator system with adjustable angle
For more information, please contact us, or visit the official McIntosh Website.