The new McIntosh Vineyard Wagon is designed to assist you in applying straw and light material compost quickly and efficiently onto your vine rows.
Working closely together with a grape grower in South Australia, we have developed a straw and compost applicator wagon that is suitable for row spacings of 3 mtrs or above.
– Large 12m3, 8 tonne capacity bin
– 3 Horizontal auger beaters
– 1200mm wide discharge belt conveyor
– Front vine deflector plates
– Special fold down rear door panel for in-row filling
– Steerable drawbar for tighter turning and in-row adjusting.
– 11.5 x 15.3 traction tyres
– LED Rear Lights
– Remote grease lines to walking beam axles and rear idler sprockets
– High quality 2-pack paint finish